Grandparent Visitation/Third Party Visitation

Grandparent/Third Party Visitation Attorney

Often times, and for many different reasons, grandparents may need to seek legal counsel regarding their rights to see their grandchildren. In addition, grandparents may also seek to obtain visitation, or guardianship of their grandchildren who are under the age of 18 through a child Guardianship proceeding. The state of Delaware acknowledges that grandparents have certain rights when it comes to their grandchildren, their relationships with their grandchildren and what is best for the children. If you have minor grandchildren and have concerns regarding your rights to see them and be involved in their lives, it makes sense to consult with a Delaware lawyer familiar with Delaware Grandparents Rights Law.

Other family members may also file for visitation, it is not limited to grandparents.

Contact the Delaware Family Law Lawyers at Walstrom Law, LLC regarding your legal rights as grandparent. They can be reached at 302-832-1800. Or, email a Delaware Grandparents Rights Attorney via email here. The Delaware Family Law Attorneys at  Walstrom Law,  are well versed in Delaware Family Law and will do their best to fight for your rights regarding being a part of your grandchild’s life. Call them today to arrange a consultation.

Grandparents Rights Regarding Visitation And Custody In Delaware

Having a grandmother and or grandfather in a child’s life can do wonders for the emotional and mental well being of the grandchild or grandchildren. The life of the grandparent is also enriched. The state of Delaware realizes this and will consider a grandparent’s petition for visitation rights if the situation fits within the parameters of the law.

If there is a documented history of drug use, alcohol abuse, physical or emotional abuse or neglect a grandparent can seek for Guardianship under Delaware law.

Call A Newark Delaware Grandparents Rights Lawyer

If you feel that you are being denied your rights as a grandparent it may make sense for you to speak with a Delaware Family Law Attorney who is experienced handling grandparents rights’ cases. Call  Walstrom Law at 302-382-1800 to discuss your case. You can also email a Delaware Grandparents Rights Law Office here.

Contact  Walstrom Law if you need any of the following: Delaware Family Law Attorneys, Family Law Lawyers Wilmington Delaware, Newark Delaware Grandparents Right Law Firm, Middletown Delaware Grandparents Rights Attorney.

Tell Us About Your Case

Fill out the form below and tell us about your case.

Your Name

Family Law

Matters of family law such as divorce, child custody, adoption and alimony which can stem from sensitive situations and require a professional and compassionate family law attorney in Walstrom Law LLC.